Monday, February 15, 2010

Jewelry Bonanza







These are the latest projects I've been working on. There are a lot more but I felt these were the best photographs.

I kind of went crazy and bought a ton of different colored Glass Pearls in size from 4 mm to 16 mm. I tried out this great idea I had for a bracelet. I think it turned out really good but the straight parts bend easy so I am a little disappointed in that. I need quality findings and since I'm fairly new at this I didn't know not to buy the cheap-o stuff at the local craft store.

My best friend DiVeena told me she would like to see what kind of jewelry I could make using my Tatting skills, so the star and the picture with the lavender pearls was my attempts. They both turned out really pretty but I still don't know how to block tatting, especially with beads in it.

The box is what I gave my Christmas gifts in. It was just a plain white box and I painted it and added rub-on transfers. It was so pretty, I wish I could have kept it.

No comments: